Friday 2 June 2023

Simi feels so 'Happy To Be Hardcore'


Back from a notorious gig in Tokyo, the Netherlands based hardcore boy, Simi returns with a brand new release. This time, he declares his happiness being Hardcore through a 5-track EP, which comes out in various beautiful versions. Specifically, aside the digital option, it comes on cassette or Mini-CD. Additionally there are some Simi T-shirts to feel the vibe of the nuskool donkinator in your chest and all over your body!

"A collection of different flavours I usually mix in my sets. Tracks 1 and 4 come from my love of both dance and breakcore music. I just try to blend them together my own way :) Tracks 2 and 5 are small tributes to music of my youth - UK Hardcore - but with the Simi twist on it ;) I felt honoured AF! to remix goreshit himself <3 Track 3 is my breakbeat hardcore approach on 4x4 track by my dear friend Entity. We both love 175bpm cheesy breaks tunes." - Simi

BUY

 




SIMI
facebook
soundcloud
youtube









No comments:

Post a Comment