Thursday 16 September 2021

A fundraising for Orestiz debut personal Vinyl release




Our good friend and one of the most talented Hardcore Breaks producers, the man like Orestiz is about to launch his personal debut Vinyl EP, thus he decided to launch a small fundraising.

Here what he says about it:

"I'm considering starting my own label and releasing my music on vinyl. If you know me a little bit then you know what my music is. A lot of unfinished tracks lurking, wishing to reach some ears. If you feel you'd enjoy listening and dancing, then i'd appreciate the contribution. Getting started and especially pressing on vinyl can be a considerable cost. This is not kickstarter, you don't get packs or special shiny stuff. You'd just help out and i'd be really glad about it. It's my birthday after all :) And i wanna dance. Take care of yourselves / Orestis"




You can donate here:
https://www.facebook.com/donate/4748694335148901/722070212021730/ 
 (5 days left)





ORESTIZ

No comments:

Post a Comment