Saturday 25 April 2020

DJ SEDUCTION - The Lockdown Mix



The almighty DJ Seduction is here to fulfill your rave desire with a brand new mix of Oldskool vibes and as he says it was actually that lockdown that forced him taking it way back with this mix..

''I can't even seem to get flights back to Spain to be with my family and Nanny Sedders is doing my head in, BUT I've been on a trip down memory lane and I'm back with an old skool set. I call it The Lockdown Mix.
Whenever I hear this music it's hard to feel anything but blessed to have been part of it. No matter how much times change, the original era of hardcore will forever be in my heart.''



Enjoy his Lockdown Mix on the link above then and if you wish, you may back for his '92-94 project, which is an exclusive limited edition box set with 10 fresh and authentic Hardcore tracks of him (kck.st/2ICqDro)



For full tracklist check here



DJ SEDUCTION
facebook
soundcloud

No comments:

Post a Comment