Sunday 3 April 2022

'A Long Journey' by SubXyco



SubXyco (a.k.a. Dirk Roese) from Germany, is a versatile producer starting his experiment in creation in the late days of 1999, while specified in Hardcore Techno and Gabber.

Recently, he released a personal studio work of 14 ultimate Hardcore tracks via Speedcore Worldwide Audio Netlabel. It's one of those albums that reppin the central European Hardcore style of the mid-90s. Early Hardcore vibes and even more...

We had the chance to get some exclusive words from Roese about his project and his new work.



"And later the 'Daytona Deep Fighter' track was born, only samples based.
I had a drumsample conserved on a VHS Tape from the Videogame "Daytona USA C.C.E" and a 303-Sample from another Videogame. I brought the samples together and the track was ready to listen. Over the years it was used as an Introsong of a very good friend of mine (craP_cillA) for his DJ Sets, but much later approx. 2006, i think.

In 2001, I switched to a more professional software (FL-Studio) to make more Hardcore Techno, Rave and Breakbeat. The years fly away, nobody liked my music, because it's style is too hard for them, except for a little group of good friends of mine.

In 2003, I began Djembédrumming, i had the luck to be very talented, there was not much time for electronic Music. And then in 2007, a total cut in making electronic Music. 2012 I returned at the same time i played in a Reggae band. 2015 my friend wanted to use the "Daytona" Track again for his set. I complete worked it over and then I really returned back to the Electronic Music making. 2017 I worked more on mastering to make my sound quality better. December 2019 I took on that Paranoid Recordings Compilation and landed on place 8 with 'Dropping Raptors'. 2021, I wrote the 'Daytona Track' completely over again, no samples anymore. Two Hardcore Breakbeat Tracks followed near the classic style. 2022 after I had 46 playable Tracks in my collection, i decided to search for a label for my harder tracks and for a label for my softer ones.

For the Album, I overworked the sound and the mastering everyday of one week for 14 tracks, i sent it to 'SCWW' and the mastering was perfect for them. Then I had to wait, the artwork and the title was in the making. I decided to call it 'A Long Journey' because it's reality to me, 23 years are a very long time. Especially to grow in self confidence, to realize many things, to believe in yourself and to be yourself, no matter what other people say who don't like your music."
- SubXyco



Buy/Donate
https://speedcoreworldwideaudionetlabel.bandcamp.com/album/a-long-journey

 



Speedcore Worldwide Audio Netlabel
facebook
twitter



SubXyco
facebook
soundcloud
youtube




No comments:

Post a Comment