Friday 23 September 2016

DAVE SKYWALKER:: 10 Years Banging (celebrating 10 years at BANG FACE)


An established ravemeister from Milton Keynes, DJ/producer and Endor Recordings manager as well as multiple award winner on various categories, the man like DAVE SKYWALKER has recently posted a new mix from him celebrating 10 years of his Bangface residence!

"To celebrate 10 years opening up the party at BANG FACE since I first played in September 2006, here's a celebratory mix with tracks that mean the most to me over the last decade.

I could write an essay about why I chose these, as each track bring back a particular great Bang Face memory, so maybe check out my blog site djdaveskywalker.tumblr.com for more background once I post it!

Suffice to say, BIGGUPS TO ALL BANGFACE TOY CREW, HARD CREW, STAGE CREW, HEROS and to James St Acid for giving me a set way back in September 2006 where this all started! Biiiiiig love."



You can expect what's inside innit? Just turn it up!!




DAVE SKYWALKER
website
facebook
twitter
soundcloud
Endor Recordings

No comments:

Post a Comment