Tuesday 17 April 2018

[INTENSIVE031] NEFTI - My Love (Ft. Remixes by Rave Force, Oneplayz, Greg Sin Key) Out on Intensive Recordings


01. My Love (Original Mix)
02. My Love (Rave Force Remix)
03. My Love (Oneplayz Remix)
04. My Love (Greg Sin Key Remix)



Lodz Intensive well known collective returns with a supreme digital release of Nuskool Breaks!
In other words, Nu-Rave king Nefti is back after returning from his first ever UK live set and @ Rejuvenation 6th Birthday event in Leeds.
'My Love' is his new personal dish covered with anything you'd need, like pianos, hard bass and storming phat breakbeats along with quality remixes from his good local friends Greg Sin Key and Oneplayz.
Additionally he's back with rushing Rave Force suit delivering a pretty cool nu-ravey remix.
This is the new Intensive Recordings digital weapon, totally appropriate for your dj sets and your listening pleasure. This company knows how to score over the years and this new proof makes does it!
Enjoy!






INTENSIVE RECORDS
soundcloud
facebook
youtube
beatport




NEFTI

No comments:

Post a Comment